Oct 15, 2017
This week, I hope that there is some audible difference to your ears, as we experiment with our first ever split track recording. Hopefully this means Kevin will come through a bit clearer than previously, but please leave us your comments and feedback if the split track method has helped at all or not!
This week, some of the topics we cover:
- HiPro by Idea23 (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/768la0/custom_hipro_keycaps_by_ubusgamer7394/)
- NovelKeys x Kailh Thick Click Switches (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/7674ko/introducing_the_new_novelkeys_x_kailh_thick_click/)
- The Puck Macropad PCB (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/767jvo/photos_update_to_my_last_post_my_pcbs_have/)
- Shoutout for /u/komatoz and the Clack for Alzheimers (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/764kxr/ever_wanted_some_zealios_maybe_some_tealios_clack/)
- TGR Alice Teaser (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/76azrc/tgr_alice/)
- Update for The Level (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/76g77o/lev%C9%98_v10_v20_prototype_in_progress/)
- Plus our usual other things
You can find the 900 Subscriber Giveaway Link Here: https://gleam.io/ilnIS/the-board-podcast-900-subscriber-giveaway-outemu-ice-switch-tester-pack
Until next time, Happy Clacking!
You can also find us at: