Dec 30, 2017
Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope that you all have a safe and great new years celebration to wrap up on 2017.
Dec 24, 2017
This week, in our Christmas Special, we do great injustice to Christmas Carols by singing them. Well I think Kevin did a better job than I did. I apologise in advance for audio trauma suffered, and if anyone's Christmas is ruined.
We do also talk about a few things happening around the keyboard community this week...
Dec 17, 2017
A kind of quiet week, but it doesn't mean that we don't have things to talk about!
- KBDFans KBD661 (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/7j18e7/kbdfans_kbd661_sample/)
- Soldering Guide from JUJU...
Dec 10, 2017
This week, Kevin is back! Hopefully for a bit of consistency in the next coming few weeks at least for the Holiday Season.
- Competitions we've been holding off on
- Cherry MX Black Group Buy Issues (https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=90801.300)
- Bishipkeyboard's Universal Footprint for PCB...
Dec 3, 2017
This week, Kevin had some matters to attend to and was unable to be there for the podcast.
I talk through how the Sydney 2017*2 meetup went, and then also give my thoughts and personal opinions regarding the MicroCenter stocking of 1up keyboards kits.
I also go through and announce a few things to do with...