Dec 10, 2017
This week, Kevin is back! Hopefully for a bit of consistency in the next coming few weeks at least for the Holiday Season.
- Competitions we've been holding off on
- Cherry MX Black Group Buy Issues (https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=90801.300)
- Bishipkeyboard's Universal Footprint for PCB Designing (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/7ijwss/keyboard_science_universal_switch_footprint/)
- RAMA Works Instrument (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/7iex5d/rama_just_posted_a_picture_of_the_instrument/)
- 13 Page 60% Build Guide (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/7ij8zq/i_am_working_on_a_60_keyboard_build_guide_with/_
- GMK Nautilis and Mondrian ready to go!
- Awards for 2017 (Deskthority and Mechkeys discord)
- Agora Fees Reduced (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/7hqnpo/update_agora_mech_marketplace_fees/)
- Level Update
You can also find us at: