Dec 30, 2017
Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope that you all have a safe and great new years celebration to wrap up on 2017.
In this episode, Kevin and I are totally unprepared as usual but we go through some of the suggested topic questions from:
Dec 24, 2017
This week, in our Christmas Special, we do great injustice to Christmas Carols by singing them. Well I think Kevin did a better job than I did. I apologise in advance for audio trauma suffered, and if anyone's Christmas is ruined.
We do also talk about a few things happening around the keyboard community this week...
Dec 17, 2017
A kind of quiet week, but it doesn't mean that we don't have things to talk about!
- KBDFans KBD661 (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/7j18e7/kbdfans_kbd661_sample/)
- Soldering Guide from JUJU...
Dec 10, 2017
This week, Kevin is back! Hopefully for a bit of consistency in the next coming few weeks at least for the Holiday Season.
- Competitions we've been holding off on
- Cherry MX Black Group Buy Issues (https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=90801.300)
- Bishipkeyboard's Universal Footprint for PCB...
Dec 3, 2017
This week, Kevin had some matters to attend to and was unable to be there for the podcast.
I talk through how the Sydney 2017*2 meetup went, and then also give my thoughts and personal opinions regarding the MicroCenter stocking of 1up keyboards kits.
I also go through and announce a few things to do with...