Dec 24, 2017
This week, in our Christmas Special, we do great injustice to Christmas Carols by singing them. Well I think Kevin did a better job than I did. I apologise in advance for audio trauma suffered, and if anyone's Christmas is ruined.
We do also talk about a few things happening around the keyboard community this week between the catawauling of carols, including:
- Shoutouts for new Patreon and community members
- A guide to mailing artisans (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/7kputt/guide_mailing_artisans/)
- Hunger Work Studio and Miller Stephenson developed release agents (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/7l3z0t/buying_im_binge_from_hws_we_worked_with_miller/)
- Not quite drama about the board formerly known as the Danck, and QMK trademarking (https://www.reddit.com/r/olkb/comments/7lctyr/statement_on_the_danck_keyboard/)
- KBDFans doing it again, with an incredible priced PBT Keyset, the Mix (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/7lmwcu/news_new_kbdfans_mix_pbt_keycaps_now_available/)
- Plus Of course our giveaways
We did have a lot of fun recording it, even if our singing wasn't the best, so I do hope you can bear to forgive us. Thank you for checking out the episode, and I hope that you, your family, loved ones, and friends have a safe, happy and wonderful Christmas/Holiday Season. Drive safe, and celebrate in moderation!
You can also find us at:
Until next time, Happy Clacking!