Jul 22, 2017
This week, I manage to have a chat with Kevin before he gets ready for the Seattle Meetup happening today!
I thought I'd expedite the episode so any listeners on their way there could possibly listen before attending the meetup.
Some of the content we looked at this week:
* Welfare96 Bait and Switch - https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/6ofexx/gb_welfare96_update_need_feedback_from/
* Maxkey SA Ninja Now with Real pictures - https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/6oqabg/buying_maxkey_sa_ninja_new_real_pictures_not/
* Booper eBay Sale - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cherry-MX-Artisan-Keycap-SET-See-You-in-Seattle-Keywok-Colonel-GID-/272769224750?hash=item3f8250102e:g:shMAAOSwBw1ZcB3Z
* Exotic and UK ISO kits - How would you split it? - https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/6ontrf/psa_to_group_buy_runners_dont_do_a_kit_like_this/
* cubic profile tai hao caps - https://www.keychatter.com/2017/06/29/first-look-tai-hao-cubic-profile/
So, hopefully you all had a great time at the meetup, and until next time, Happy Clacking :)