Apr 14, 2018
This week, I went to a mini-meet in Sydney and hung out for lunch with some of the Sydney folk and one of the Melbourne community. It was actually a lot of fun to do, and will help with keeping in touch with everyone until the next meetup.
Some of the things I talk about this week:
- A new Patreon Supporter! Jimmy's music is available on Spotify under the name AndEcho. It’s instrumental music with lots of analog synths.
- A Hubdate on the Kickstarter Campaign https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/8c0924/a_letter_to_the_community/
- Scrabbleboard compatable PCB https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/8c27nr/ic_just_in_case_youve_ever_wanted_a_giant_macro/
- Some lightheartedness https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/a3ynmk/keyboards-are-rifles-in-this-absurd-video-the-army-made-to-promote-its-cyber-ranger-contest
- Shoutout for meetups https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/wiki/meetups
- Massdrop Customer Service commentary https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/8bl4at/disappointed_in_the_massdrop_d3x_artisan_keycaps/
Don't forget our monthly giveaway competition (you'll need to go to the Hub layout editor hub.thevankeyboards.com), we've also now got an Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/theboardpodcast
You can also catch us on Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/theboardpodcast) and if you'd like to shout us some coffee, you can do so now at https://buymeacoff.ee/p3ON0kuAz
So, until next time, Happy Clacking :)