Sep 15, 2018
This week, Kevin is on the move again, and rather than pile up 3 weeks, I've just speeding through some things in the last two weeks that caught my attention.
I asked a few people if they wanted to come on, but one was in bed, one didn't have a mic, and one wanted to a faceless man behind the scenes haha.
- Someone beat us to a calendar! (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/9e13uj/munis_keyboard_calendar_2019/)
- Cool prototype laptop keyboard (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/9c8iq8/olkb_laptop_prototype/)
- Resin printed water filled spacebar (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/9c66wz/prototype_aquarium_spacebar_keycap_with_real_water/)
- Material Science on Panda Housing Tops (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/9e3qwk/are_panda_tops_really_made_of_pom/)
- Sprit Click Bars (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/9fwtmg/sprit_kailh_click_bars_review_15g_20g_25g/)
- Cypher Firmware Update (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/9fverd/vortex_released_a_muchneeded_cypher_firmware/)
- Split Keyboard Angle (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/9frrdf/correct_split_keeb_angle/)
- Great guide on making a 3D printed case (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/9fm1gt/how_to_make_a_3d_printed_case_a_beginners_guide/)
Don't forget we have a few competitions running to celebrate our 2 year anniversary, and our 2000 subscribers on YouTube.
Check out our previous episodes or on YouTube for details!
Our Instagram is at https://www.instagram.com/theboardpodcast
You can also catch us on Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/theboardpodcast) and if you'd like to shout us some coffee, you can do so now at https://buymeacoff.ee/p3ON0kuAz
So, until next time, Happy Clacking :)