Apr 2, 2018
This week, Kevin has managed to get himself back online for our weekly episode.
This week, I didn't manage to do labels/timestamps for topics so.... oh well.
- A new MCU from OLKB/QMK Jack Humbert (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/87cw36/render_of_the_qmk_proton_c_qmkpowered_pro_micro/)
- A new handwiring assitive MCU (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/8857n9/ic_switchmount_controller_board_handwire/)
- A PSA to check your scaling (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/88c9ds/trying_not_to_cry_litster_case_doesnt_fit_with/)
- When you want a hefty plate switch tester (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/88aoyy/kbdfans_has_a_new_super_switch_tester/)
- NovelKeys Scrabble Board? (https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-hasbro-xda-scrabble-custom-keycap-set/talk/2019808)
- Are we taking switch combos to the extreme? (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/880gqw/royal_hakos/)
- A kind shoutout to our Sponsor (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/87t7t8/shoutout_to_keebio/)
- Draw of Monthly winner for Keebio 7 entries - (https://imgur.com/a/0oDX0)
We've also now got an Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/theboardpodcast
You can also catch us on Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/theboardpodcast) and if you'd like to shout us some coffee, you can do so now at https://buymeacoff.ee/p3ON0kuAz
So, until next time, Happy Clacking :)