Oct 13, 2018
There has been quite a bit of controversy this week in the community, and we take a look at two of them, plus a few more 'regular' kind of topics, unfortunately we do run a little over our normal epsiode length, but I hope you can forgive us for it.
This weeks topics:
- Mechanicon Transparency (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/9m9bk6/open_letter_to_candykeys_re_mechanicon_rant_or/)
- NOP vs IP (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/9md09u/icnew_original_panda_linear_switch/)
- Luddite GB (https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/9metxn/gb_luddite_pcb_group_buy_very_cheap_skeleton_ansi/)
- Candybar Keyboard (https://thekey.company/blogs/blog-updates/tkc-candybar-the-click-o-stick)
- CoolerMaster Kickstarter (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolermaster/controlpad-24-keys-with-analog-control/description)
Plus our two competitions for the month, for a Idea23 keycap, and our Keebio kit.
Our Instagram is at https://www.instagram.com/theboardpodcast
You can also catch us on Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/theboardpodcast) and if you'd like to shout us some coffee, you can do so now at https://buymeacoff.ee/p3ON0kuAz
So, until next time, Happy Clacking :)