Jun 18, 2017
This week, Kevin calls in from Thailand to join me, and we chatter our way through a few topics from the week gone by.
- Ergodox Sets with Legends (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/6ghn7y/gmk_nautilus_ergodox_kit_will_have_legends/)
- Switchboard Protoype: 40% + numpad or 65% layout ( https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/6gh8uc/teaser_switchboard_prototype_40num_65/)
- Toothpick mods and innovation (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/6gqitn/toothpick_stabilizer_mod/)
- Massdrop and SA Carbon Warning Signs (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/6hdrlu/carbon_warning_signs_no_more_available/)
- X60 Delays and QC (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/6hs5dk/x60_gb_qc_issues/)
Plus our usual tangents.
We're at 578 subscribers, so nearly there for the 600 subscriber Greenstone Movember Keycap giveaway! Make sure you check out our youtube channel if you haven't yet, with more build content to come.