Nov 26, 2017
This week, a bit of small talk, bit of competition giveaways, bit of PSA, bit of drama.
This week, the rough topics we run through:
- Quick checkup on Agora Mech Market
- PSA for Safety when soldering (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/7enhft/psatifu_wear_safety_goggles_or_you_might_get/)
- Our giveaways!
- The Australian designed MxSS Polycarbonate/Brass 65% keyboard (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/7fc00r/mxss_a_polycarbonate_and_brass_65/)
- Duck Jetfire (https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=92708.0)
- Extent issues/drama (https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=87213.1400)
- Cloud-based 3D rendering service (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/7ejcwu/kbrenderscom_an_automatic_3d_rendering_service/)
- The Level Update
Plus, don't forget,
- Movember 2017 Raffle Entry form (https://goo.gl/forms/jd0Qa9GOdGqZQ3y92)
- 1000 Subscriber Giveaway (https://gleam.io/Ph2tB/the-board-podcast-1000-subscriber-giveaway)
You can also find us at the usual places:
So, until next time, Happy Clacking :)