Jul 28, 2018
This week, the heat is on in South East Asia, so make sure you keep hydrated!
Some of the topics we play cool through:
- A pretty cool and interesting split board GB (https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/9263r8/gb_dichotomy_mitosis_derivative_with_builtin_mouse/)
- Revisiting the Box Switch Stem issue (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/91u9d4/kailh_box_switch_stem_measurements_and_possible/)
- Quick update on Idea23 (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/91cwx2/idea23_update/)
- A terrible experience with customer service? (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/916mq0/xiaomi_yuemi_pro_mk02_arrived_with_minor_damage/)
- 3D printable Keycap Library (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/92e5pp/my_3d_printable_keycap_library_keyv2_is_finally/)
Plus our usual off-topics.
Thanks to all our Patreons for continuing to support us through thick and thin.
Our Instagram is at https://www.instagram.com/theboardpodcast
Don't forget, at 2000 subscribers, we're doing a CozCaps giveaway! So check out our YouTube if you haven't and subscribed!
You can also catch us on Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/theboardpodcast) and if you'd like to shout us some coffee, you can do so now at https://buymeacoff.ee/p3ON0kuAz
So, until next time, Happy Clacking :)