Jul 14, 2018
Fairly normal week as far as the community goes. Though not all of us have swimming pools to enjoy.Fairly normal week as far as the community goes. Though not all of us have swimming pools to enjoy.
This week's topics:
- Mercury Rocketeer (https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-zslane-mercury-rocketeer-mechanical-keyboard?utm_source=Iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ccu_massdrop_x_zslane_mercury_rocketeer_mechanical_keyboard&referer=GPZ5V2&mode=guest_open&iterableCampaignId=341289&iterableTemplateId=490380)
- GMK Royal Navy (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/8yoylp/introducing_gmk_royal_navy_link_to_form_for/)
- Switch modding to get Tactile Grey Click (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/8yirz1/have_a_heavy_hand_and_not_afraid_of_soldering_get/)
- Switch Tattoo (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/8yhuo4/my_super_tiny_super_fresh_cherry_switch_tattoo/)
- Cute Stuff (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/8yfi8f/mechanical_keyboard_x_shigurekanmusu_start/)
- GMK Chocolatier (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/8yccs7/ic_gmk_chocolatier_novelties_are_back/)
- Idea23 keycap: What would you get tattoo'd with if you *had* to get tattood? It doesn't have to be a mechanical Keyboard related thing, OR what is your favourite tattoo you already have?
- SMD templating (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/8xyggd/guide_for_your_smd_components/)
Our Instagram is at https://www.instagram.com/theboardpodcast
Don't forget, at 2000 subscribers, we're doing a CozCaps giveaway! So check out our YouTube if you haven't and subscribed!
You can also catch us on Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/theboardpodcast) and if you'd like to shout us some coffee, you can do so now at https://buymeacoff.ee/p3ON0kuAz
So, until next time, Happy Clacking :)