Oct 7, 2018
The duo is back, with Kevin having the time, and the right
cables to run his microphone.
It was a pretty low key (haha) week on the community to the kinds of things we normally look for to talk about, but we still make the stretch for the episode.
This week, related topic links are:
- Official Switch Testers (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/9lmgm3/thought_these_might_be_liked_here_official/)
- Bringing Aristotle Stems to the next level? (https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/9lp4yu/ic_new_production_of_aristotlestyle_click_stems/)
- Dolch.CR (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/9k7u0h/dolchcr_retro_65_coming_soon/)
- Susuwatari Keyset (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/9kkfz2/buying_massdrop_x_matt3o_mt3_susuwatari_custom/)
- Singa R2 (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/9lqxdi/newest_and_favorite_addition_to_my_collection_3/)
Plus our two competitions for the month, for a Idea23 keycap, and our Keebio kit.
Our Instagram is at https://www.instagram.com/theboardpodcast
You can also catch us on Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/theboardpodcast) and if you'd like to shout us some coffee, you can do so now at https://buymeacoff.ee/p3ON0kuAz
So, until next time, Happy Clacking :)