Jul 2, 2018
This week, we do something kind of different. To mimic a split keyboard, we actually recorded our episode as two solo's but talking roughly on the same topics.
The topics list this week were:
- RAMA WORKS Stabilizers! (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/8uy1r3/ramas_new_prototype_stabilizer_announced/)
- How hard do you push on a hotswap socket? (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/8uqp49/photo_failed_kailh_hotswap_socket/)
- A fusion of materials (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/8u23r1/aluminium_caps_anodized_and_ready_for_some_resin/)
- Handwire meets handsewn (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/8tdgqb/just_how_cheaply_can_you_make_a_keyboard_very_as/)
- Modern M0110 (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/8ur9tu/buying_modern_m0110_gb_is_live/)
- Scrabble PCB GB is live! (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/8umosw/buying_do_you_dare_to_macro_harder_than_anyone/)
- Shoutout for some meetups (https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/wiki/meetups)
Hopefully you found this alternative format okay, please let us know your thoughts, and of course, don't forget to get involved with this week's Idea23 keycap giveaway!
Our Instagram is at https://www.instagram.com/theboardpodcast
Don't forget, at 2000 subscribers, we're doing a CozCaps giveaway! So check out our YouTube if you haven't and subscribed!
You can also catch us on Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/theboardpodcast) and if you'd like to shout us some coffee, you can do so now at https://buymeacoff.ee/p3ON0kuAz
So, until next time, Happy Clacking :)